How do I import a class from Google Classroom?
To import a class from Google Classroom, follow the step-by-step instructions below:
1. Click on 'Class Admin' in the upper navigation bar.
2. Click on the '+ Create a Class' button.
3. Select 'Import from Google Classroom'.
4. Select your Google Classroom account.
5. Click 'Allow' to continue.
6. Select what class you want to import and a grade.
7. Decide whether or not you want to publish assignments to your Google Classroom feed automatically and then click “Import ______ Class” to finish.
8. Now your class is all set up and you'll be able to see your class roster on ReadWorks. You will also be able to publish any assignments created in ReadWorks in your Google Classroom stream.
If you need to make any changes to an assignment after it is published in your Google Classroom stream, please make those on the ReadWorks site. If you make those changes in Google Classroom, the assignments in ReadWorks will not be updated.